Residential and Commercial Property
Our team of highly skilled dedicated professionals have the commercial expertise you need to manage your property needs in the most efficient and cost effective way. The services we provide include:
- Supporting purchases and sales of property, including complex conditional contracts, developer’s options, acting for pension funds and overage or claw-back.
- Advising on mortgages, in both financing or re-financing of a purchase.
- New lease negotiations on a wide range of properties, guiding you through the legal minefield of rights and responsibilities.
- Assisting assignments by which a lease is transferred from one tenant to another.
- Guiding you on consents involving you as either tenant or landlord, for actions such as making alterations to the property.
To discuss your matter please contact Georgette Russell.
Our friendly and experienced conveyancing team understand that buying or selling a property can be both an exciting and stressful time. Our conveyancing team have established a reputation in being able to guide you through the process.
As a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme our services are verified through rigorous assessment, so you can put your confidence in our affordable, efficient services, just as our many satisfied and repeat clients will tell you.
Our team are experienced in dealing with property transactions both locally and nationally and have particular expertise in:
- Sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold residential property
- Leases of commercial property including assignments and surrenders
- New build property
- Buy to Let
- Transfers of part
- High Value and complex transactions
- Right to Buy
- Transfer of Equity
- Mortgages and Re-mortgages
- Joint Ownership and Declarations of Trust